The Teen In Business Development Club project is a youth-led entrepreneurial leadership training program that designed for youths to train other youths ages 14 to 19 years old, on how to start and operate a youth business club in their neighborhoods, churches, block clubs, schools and youth centers.
The program goal is to increase youth activities in the field of entrepreeneurship and small business.
The Teen In Business Development Club services are:
- Club Development Training and Planning
- Business Training workshops
- Teen Grant Writing workshops
- Business advices
- The Teen Business Consortium monthly meeting
- Festival Giving Fundraising Event (December)
- Sale and Market Day Event (December)
- Teen In Business Club Conference (June)
- Field trips (July)