Monday, February 01, 2010
Starting: February 23, 2010
8th -9th- 10th graders ages 13-15 years old
Are you interested in starting a teen business?
Are you interested in being your own boss?
Prevention Force Family Center is accepting applications for the Future Teen Entrepreneur Training Afterschool program. This entrepreneurial program teaches youth or students 13 to 15 years old how to start and operate a teen business.
The Program Benefits are:
1) Youth will learn how to start and operate a teen business at the agency.
2) Youth will create a variety of products or services for their teen business.
3) Youth will develop a business plan and create a teen business website.
4) Field trips to businesses
• Must be a youth or high school student and between ages 13 to 15.
• Must be able to attend 3 days a week, (Tues, Wed, nd Thurs) from 4pm-6:45pm.
• Youth must be able to work with a team.
The Registration Information:
• Prevention Force Family Center(Sears Building) at 3333 W. Arthington, Ste 150, Chicago, IL 60624,
• Register Now! Only thirty slots available.
Pick up Application Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 4:00-6:30pm
Prevention Force Family Center-Homan Square Building
3333 W. Arthington, Suite 150, Chicago, IL 60624
Transportation to and from program is available for small costs.
For more info: Mrs. Woods or Mrs. Etherly (773) 826-5543