The Teen Work Toward Entrepreneurship program is an entrepreneurial training program that designed to give youth business knowledge, training , resources, tools and skills needed to start and operate a successful small business and web design business in their community. Starting a Web Design Business?
Prevention Force Family Center is now accepting applications from young people between the ages of 14-21 years old, for the second phase of the Teens Working Toward Entrepreneurship program. The program will train young people on how to start and operate a business in their community.
The Program Benefits are:
1) Free Entrepreneurial and Web Design Training
2) Web design business Internship
3) Youth Money Making Opportunity projects
4) Writing proposal for grant funds
5) Qualify for business loans
6) Opening a Business Checking Account
Eligibility Criteria; Applicants must be/have:
• Between the ages of 14-21
• Must live in North Lawndale, Austin, East and West Garfield communites.
Call 773-863-5694 for more information. Applications are available by email PFFCSG@aol.com. The program start Saturday March 4, 2006 at 10:00 am to 12:00 pm for 10 weeks.